17.7.13

Pretty Pricey - Not Today

You know the quote, "It's not about brand, it's about style."

I will prove that I (and you) can conquer a "look" for half the price. How to look like a dimepiece with out spending a dime piece... (Btw I LOVE www.dimepiecela.com clothing...be sure to check them out)

I am going to show you several outfits/trends from this year and show you my version at a reasonable price. I do about 90% of all my clothes and shoe shopping online. The key to shopping online is read read read other people's reviews. If there are none, I wouldn't trust that item. Most of the time people will write something along the lines of "this is a perfect fit and I am 5'4 and weigh 125lbs." That way you know if you are around that body type, it should fit you. And always know there is a chance you may have to return the item. I have amazon prime which means I get two-day free shipping!! Most sights after you spend $50 to $75 offer free shipping as well.

Neon:
I saw this skirt ranging from $585 to $68... I was determined to find this under $20 and I did. I purchased this for $15.20. And the top I got for $18
Get this look at www.makemechic.com


Camo is Everywhere... and better yet make it Camo Harem Pants:
I got my pants for $35.80. and I paired them with a black racer back tee and a denim vest. I am wearing black heel sneakers to complete the outfit. 


I really wanted a white bikini for my birthday party. And I loved this criss-cross one.
 I purchased mine for $24.90...and I'm in love with it.


The one piece swim suit. Growing up I hated having to wear a one piece and couldn't wait till I was old enough to wear what ever I want. I swore I would never wear a one piece again! Well, its back in style...and I am wearing one.
I purchased this same one for $19.99.
www.amazon.com

Jumpsuits and piece outfits are a huge trend this yeah. Celebrities are spotted wearing them everywhere.
http://www.cosmopolitan.com/cm/cosmopolitan/images/dC/cos-jumpsuit-0711-cameron-diaz-de.jpg
I bought mine once again for under $20 at www.milanoo.com
Got to love a cute strappy heel, especially a two tuned one. 
My Heels were under $25 at www.makemechic.com


Personal Favorite Store: NastyGal.com
I picked out my movie premiere dress from them at a very good price. They offer great quality clothing while being extremely stylish and comfortable. I love me some nastygal.com !!


Now you know all my secret shopping sights! Happy Shopping :D

No comments:

Post a Comment