13.6.13

A Bday to Share: #26actsofkindness

-->
“There is no exercise better for the heart than reaching down and lifting people up.” – John Holmes

On that note, Welcome!!! I am very excited to share this blog with you all.  I can’t say I have the “words of wisdom of the century,” but I do feel I have some thoughts, ideas, or information that I would love to share with everyone. 
            Its my birthday weekend and I wanted to start my blog today with this quote and show people how we can each make a difference in our own little way. I am turning 26, nothing too special about this number to me… but by the end of the day it is my hope that it will be a special number to at least 26 people across the country. Thank you, thank you, thank you to everyone for partaking in my birthday celebrations and joining in our 26 Random Acts of Kindness.  
            Email or text me your stories and pictures of how it went for you. I would love to read/post everyone’s experience.  And thank you once again for going out of your way to make an impact on someone’s day in a positive way !! Have a Beautiful weekend
            -Namaste

(Ill post everyone's stories as they come in this weekend)

to view everyone pictures, you can also go to
www.instagram/arielle.caputo   or     #26actsofkindness

No comments:

Post a Comment