Happy New Year
Hope you all had a very joyous New Year. If you are like me you created a vision board, dream board, or goal journal, or at least wrote down your resolutions and aspirations for this new year and now it is time to make it happen
The question is how do you bring your dreams from paper to reality? By applying the Universal Law of Attraction,
What is Law of Attraction (LOA):
A Universal Law that states like attracts like. The energy you put out attracts that energy or frequency or vibration back to you. You can never turn the Law of Attraction off. You are always creating with every thought and feeling you have. You shape your reality into exactly what you believe you deserve to be, do, and have. Your level of consciousness or thoughts mixed with feelings or emotions constitute a magnetic force, which the Universe responds to.
6 steps for using LOA and manifesting your dreams.
1. Know what you want and be clear about it. Don’t be wishy-washy; how is the universe supposed to know when you are serious or not. Be clear and specific. Your subconscious mind is the broadcasting station to the Universe. So be deliberate in what you think and focus on.
2. Ask the Universe for it. Write it down, create a vision board or dream board. Having pictures help imprint it into your subconscious mind. The more detailed your vision board, the better. Start with "I am so happy and grateful far..." and finish the sentence (or paragraph) telling the Universe what it is that you want. Write it in the present tense as if you have it right now. I like to start every day with writing my primary goals out before I do anything.
3. Take Action. Plant your goals, care for them and work steadily towards them every day. There is a rule in the world of manifestation - as soon as you hear a new good idea or think of something you want to do…you take immediate action. Do something right away even if it is to write it down or make a phone call…
4. Show gratitude. Write it down and say morning and evening everything you are grateful for. The more you are grateful for, the more you will have to be grateful for. And in doing this, you will attract more things into your life.
5. Relax. Now sit back relax and think about your goals in a positive way. If we operate out of urgency or desperation we are blocking the energy to attract them in. Breath in and clear yourself. Allow fresh energy to come in.
6. Feel it, Act as if… it has already happened. What does it feel like to be… a millionaire, drive your dream car, lose weight… How would you feel when things happen? Obtain that feeling now and bask in how good things are.