14.8.13

Starfish Stories

“Even the smallest act of caring for another person is like a drop of water -it will make ripples throughout the entire pond...”
― Jessy and Bryan Matteo 


I was scrolling through Living Social online looking for a specific coupon for my sister.  (BTW it's a great sight to find deals and coupons for food, activities, stuff and so on) I saw a $10 for $20 voucher for Sharky's Mexican Grill. I was thrilled for two reasons: that's a really good deal and its right by my house. So I purchased one, and immediately purchased another thinking someone else would probably love it to. 
After work my daughter and I went on the hunt to find our lucky candidate. Watch the video here. (it is an instagram video, so don't mind the rough editing) Enjoy


 My daughter, Kaliya, handed him the voucher along with our Starfish Letter (you can find the link on the side of my blog to download and print as well) and coins from her own piggy bank. 
And as we got back in the car she was sad because she wanted to find someone else to give her money to as well, but it was dinner and bed time for the little lady. I explained to her, that we will definitely do it again tomorrow. I was actually a little sad myself because I saw others I wanted to give one to as well. One day, money will not be a concern and we will be able to touch hearts all over the country - that is my goal. For now, we are very grateful to be able to make someone's day a little brighter one at a time.

“I cannot do all the good that the world needs. But the world needs all the good that I can do.”
― Jana Stanfield

No comments:

Post a Comment